Please read all our policies outlined below carefully. Current as of 7/24/22
- We have a 2 day minimum for all boarding clients. All pets are charged for the day of check-in and the day of check-out (a minimum of 2 days boarding). This is to cover the washing of beds, dishes and the disinfecting of kennel areas between pets. For example drop off on Friday and pickup on Sunday is a 3 day charge. Drop off on Friday and pickup on Saturday is a 2 day charge.
- You may drop-off or pick-up anytime in our posted business hours. There are no check-in or out times.
- Proof of current immunization is required for all pets. Required vaccinations for dogs are Rabies, DA2PP, & Bordatella. ats are required to be vaccinated for Rabies, FRVCP (feline distemper) Bordatella is required for dogs attending boarding & Doggie Daycare.
- All pets must be free of parasites. If necessary, your pet will be given a flea & tick bath and/or topical application and charges added to your bill. Pricing will vary by weight and breed.
- Owners may bring food for their pet in a sealed plastic container with your pet's name on it. Pets who may be finicky eaters or who have sensitive stomachs will do best being fed the same diet. Please bring only enough for your pet's stay. Individual meals in Ziploc bags are encouraged. We have a refrigerator to keep necessary items stored for your pet.
- We provide dishes and bedding for all pets. You may bring your own blanket if you wish. All bedding brought with pets must be machine washable and dryable. We cannot be responsible for bedding which may be chewed or otherwise ruined.
- All pets are charged for their full reservations, please confirm check-out day at check-in.
- A 50% deposit is required on pets boarding.
- We are limited to a small number of dog accommodations. Please be considerate and reserve early.
- Our cancellation policy is 7 days notice for boarding. A cancellation fee of 50% is applied with less than 7 days notice.
- We accept long term boarders and offer reduced rates for stays of 30 days or more.
- We offer reduced rates to Rescue organizations in need.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
- We do not accept checks from first time clients. First time clients are required to pay at drop off.
- All pets should have an emergency number and credit card on file.
- We do NOT accept puppies under 4 months for boarding or doggie daycare, until puppies have 3 sets of Distemper/parvo vaccinations.
- Late pickups will be charged a $20 late fee. Please respect our hours.
- There is a return check fee of $35.00.